Tuesday 9 July 2013

Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Radiance Comfort Compact


The Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Radiance Comfort Compact is uh-mazing!!! It truly does make my skin look radiant and healthy and I don’t even have to apply that much product on. I use it everyday with no liquid foundation and it just really does the job of making your skin look like it has a natural glow.
I never really cared too much about the face powder I’d use to set my foundation because I don’t really think there’s a big difference when I use it or don’t, but this face powder is so light on the skin and I cannot stress how radiant my skin really looks when I apply it. I prefer a dewy look as opposed to a matte one as well. I have a combination skin type and it just sits on my skin the whole day and surprisingly it does not make my concealer crease as I tend to have really oily eyelids. I got this when I was at the airport in Sydney on my way back to Auckland (duty free make up shopping is the best!!!) so I did get it a little bit cheaper, but I would still purchase this on a regular retail price because it is that worth it!
(Apologies for the horrible lighting)

No comments:

Post a Comment