Sunday 4 August 2013

Internet Best Friends (YouTube)

When you move to another country and leave everyone and everything you've ever known all your life, it just gives you room to discover new things and in my case, I have discovered the lovely world of YouTube.

YouTube just used to be a site where I could watch the funniest or most ridiculous videos that have gone viral of random people, but over the last 2 years, it has been my source of good and happy vibes :) Just so we're clear, I do have a life and have real and actual friends to hangout with here in Auckland haha!
I don't have a channel and I don't make videos on YouTube but it I do follow a number of YouTubers that have sort of become my "friends" and by that I mean I feel like I personally know them already because I watch their videos every single day...sadly it's a one-way-friendship kind of thing haha! I get excited every time my favourite YouTubers have new videos and I especially love their vlogs and hauls. These wonderful Youtubers have emanated such an encouraging vibe in their respective channels and it truly amazes me how they can make a positive difference in people's lives by merely uploading videos for us to watch and immediately inspiring us to be the best version of ourselves. Another wonderful thing about them is that they make people feel that they are not alone and that it's normal to go through ups and downs in life.

So if you're feeling a bit down today, I have linked a few of my favourite Youtubers' channels. Go check them out and they just might brighten up your day!

Sidenote: Watching the Vidcon 2013 vlogs got me all giddy to put this post up...at 4am :))

No comments:

Post a Comment